#

Here you can find all Documents, Pictures and Videos of these two incidents. Everything was documented to WARN people of the DANGERS Onean batteries can bring!

1. The restaurant incident

#

Investigation report - short translation

Based on the actual circumstances of the fire and the testimony of witnesses, assessing the signs of burning, burning, charring of the building structures, as well as information gathered during the inspection of the fire site, the most likely cause of fire is technical, emergency operation of lithium-ion battery lithium plates and in the event of a short circuit, the sparks ignited the lithium and the batteries (the cells began to explode).

#

Based on the actual circumstances of the fire and the testimony of witnesses, assessing the signs of burning, burning, charring of the building structures, as well as information gathered during the inspection of the fire site, the most likely cause of fire is technical, emergency operation of lithium-ion battery lithium plates and in the event of a short circuit, the sparks ignited the lithium and the batteries (the cells began to explode).

No signs of arson were identified. There were no other flammable substances near the fire site - the fire could not spread, did not endanger property damage and human health, i. y. was caused in a non-universally dangerous way. No statement was received from the victims or their legal representatives regarding the outbreak of the fire.

No signs of arson were identified. There were no other flammable substances near the fire site - the fire could not spread, did not endanger property damage and human health, i. y. was caused in a non-universally dangerous way. No statement was received from the victims or their legal representatives regarding the outbreak of the fire.

Download the original report in Lithuanian language

2. The garage incident

#
#
#

ONEAN battery wasn't functioning and we were waiting for the replacement, while storing in the garage, where it started burning and then the whole garage burned down.